- Go early in the morning.
- Plan a Workout A, Workout B and Workout C — if A requires a treadmill and they’re all occupied, start B or C so you don’t waste any time.
- Allot an extra half hour for your workout, in case you have to wait for equipment/space/a shower/etc.
- Look at waiting as an opportunity to improve your patience.
- Do bodyweight or mobility exercises while waiting for equipment/space/a shower/etc.
- Don’t be a jerk: Rack your weights, put things in their proper place, wipe down equipment and clean up after yourself in the locker room.
- Don’t worry about the jerks around you.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Mind your own business.
- Work out anyplace else.
Go forth and exercise in peace. You can do it.